In order for companies to effectively handle the expected onslaught of mobile and tablet traffic this holiday season, a robust APM solution needs to be in place. With Compuware APMaaS, IT organizations can now deploy and manage a single solution that provides real-user, synthetic, third-party service monitoring and business impact analysis.
"We are in the midst of the mobile explosion, and visibility into the mobile user experience has become a must-have," said Steve Tack, Vice President for Compuware's APM business unit. "Studies show that mobile application users have already surpassed traditional PC users in North America. It is important that we continue empowering companies to monitor users' experiences with the industry's largest performance testing network so that they are able to deliver the best mobile experience possible."
Compuware APMaaS Synthetic Mobile 4G LTE Support offers:
- Extended Mobile Network with 4G LTE Coverage: Compuware continues to invest in the industry's largest mobile Performance Network with the addition of 4G LTE support for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint in North America. This extends its network to 53 global mobile carriers across 20 countries worldwide providing organizations with the means to understand mobile web performance across the globe.
- Advanced Root Cause Analytics and Deep-dive on Mobile Performance: Provides deep visibility into root cause analytics to help organizations quickly identify reasons for mobile web application performance degradations. It allows correlating application performance degradation with signal strength fluctuation, network type switch and bandwidth availability. Compuware deep-dive transaction tracing capabilities, powered by PurePath TM and PureStack TM technologies, provide full visibility into the end-to-end transaction, with the ability to get to the code-level if the issue originates in the application code itself.
- Cutting-Edge Monitoring Capability for HTML5, SPDY and W3C: Enhances mobile technology with HTML5 and Google SPDY protocol support, and collects W3C navigation metrics, bringing performance insights to a new level on the client side.
Compuware's enhanced solution allows organizations to proactively understand how revenue generating web properties perform from different geographies and device profiles across 3G and 4G carrier networks. Not only can organizations proactively monitor the ongoing availability and performance of mobile web applications from mobile networks, but they also benefit from real-time actionable dashboards with one-click access to root cause information. This allows them to quickly find and fix performance issues to reduce mean-time-to-resolution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV