Xylem Inc. (NYSE:XYL), a leading global water technology company focused on addressing the world’s most challenging water issues, will release its third-quarter 2013 financial results at 7:00 a.m. EDT, Tuesday, October 29. At 9:00 a.m. EDT, Xylem’s senior management team will review financial and operating results, comment on current conditions and answer questions during an investor briefing.
The briefing can be monitored live by calling +1 (973) 935-2945 (ID # 72520515) or by visiting www.investors.xyleminc.com.
A replay of the briefing will be available on www.investors.xyleminc.com, and via telephone until Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. EST. The telephone replay will be available at +1 (404) 537-3406 (ID # 72520515).
About XylemXylem (NYSE:XYL) is a leading global water technology provider, enabling customers to transport, treat, test and efficiently use water in public utility, residential and commercial building services, industrial and agricultural settings. The company does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands, and its people bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on finding local solutions to the world’s most challenging water and wastewater problems. Xylem is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with 2012 annual revenues of $3.8 billion and approximately 12,900 employees worldwide. Xylem has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for the last two years for advancing sustainable business practices and solutions worldwide. The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all -- that which occurs in nature. For more information, please visit us at www.xyleminc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV