NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Agilent (A) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Valuation call, said Stifel Nicolaus.
Aflac (AFL) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. $71 price target. Company is seeing higher sales and managing its solvency margin ratio better, FBR Capital Markets said.
BB&T (BBT) was upgraded at Oppenheimer to outperform from perform. Valuation call, based on a $40 price target, Oppenheimer said.Beacon Roofing (BECN) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. $39 price target. Estimates also cut, given lower near-term demand, Robert Baird said. Cepheid (CPHD) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral. Valuation call, based on a $41 price target, BofA/Merrill said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV