MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust announced today that the company leased 7.5 million square feet in its industrial portfolio in the third quarter of 2013, the highest quarterly leasing total in its 41 year history. Contributing to leasing volume were the following:
Existing development pipeline
- 2785 Commerce Center Blvd., Bethlehem, PA . Walmart has leased this recently completed 1.2 million square foot distribution facility. The lease will commence January 1, 2014.
- 13220 Wilfred Lane, Rogers, MN . Leases signed with two tenants totaling 85,000 square feet.
New development commencements
- A lease was executed for a 945,720 square foot build-to-suit distribution facility at 1467 Perryman Road, Aberdeen, MD. Construction commenced in August and will be completed in July of 2014.
- The remaining leasing occurred in Liberty's in-service portfolio, and includes 1.4 million square feet of new leases and 3.8 million square feet of renewal leases.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV