ROSELAND, N.J., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP ®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, announced plans for a new ADP Innovation Lab at a September 30 th event showcasing the company's latest HCM platforms. The space will be dedicated to technology development and will be located in the Chelsea district, part of New York City's "Silicon Alley." This will be the second Innovation Lab ADP has launched. The company's Roseland, New Jersey headquarters is home to the first one which opened in 2012.
"Our first Innovation Lab has really helped us accelerate the pace of technical innovation and creative solutions," stated Mike Capone, Corporate Vice President of Product Development at ADP. "Our goal for the expansion of the Innovation Labs is to have highly specialized and creative teams focused on quickly incubating and delivering capabilities that will dramatically increase the value of our HCM platforms for clients."
The Innovation Labs will leverage technologies such as search, mobile, social, user experience and analytics to deliver highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions to ADP clients. Talent acquisition to staff the facility will be done utilizing the company's new ADP Recruiting Management tool, which was launched during the Innovation Day event.
Capone further stated, " Manhattan is the home of many new startups, has access to all the major technology companies and is a great source of creative and technical talent. The new lab will amplify the groundbreaking work already being done in Roseland."The space will encompass 24,000 square feet and will include exclusive access to a rooftop area. It will house a highly-skilled team of about 120 engineers, anthropologists and data scientists. The new lab is scheduled to open in early 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV