ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lobster invites guests to celebrate and get into the seaside state of mind during Crabfest, with dishes starting at just $14.99. Red Lobster is providing an extended selection of the highest quality crab sourced directly from the cold waters of Alaska, and a unique spin on this seafood classic. And as an added bonus, Red Lobster is offering free Lobster-Crab-and-Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms with purchase of any two entrees to celebrate the beginning of Crabfest.
"We're providing some creative entrees during Crabfest this year with our new dishes and have brought back some favorites," said Danielle Connor, Red Lobster senior vice president. "Crabfest gives us an opportunity to extend our crab selections and we're excited to provide our guests a wide variety of dishes made with flavorful, high-quality ingredients."
HOW TO ENJOY CRABFEST At Red Lobster, guests can enjoy fresh, succulent crab for a great price. Entrees come with a salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Crabfest dishes include:
- Crab & Roasted Garlic Seafood Bake – Steamed snow crab legs paired with tender shrimp and bay scallops roasted in a garlic and white wine broth. Served with sweet corn on the cob and red potatoes.
- Roasted Corn and Crab Chowder – Sweet crabmeat, roasted corn and potatoes in a rich and creamy chowder.
- Snow Crab & Crab Butter Shrimp – Steamed snow crab legs and a skewer of wood-grilled shrimp topped with sweet crabmeat in a creamy crab butter. Served with wild rice pilaf.
- Snow Crab & Crab Linguini Alfredo – Steamed snow crab legs, paired with linguini topped with tender crabmeat in a garlic-Parmesan cream sauce.
- Visit RedLobster.com
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Sign up for Red Lobster's Fresh Catch Club to be the first to hear about the latest offers and deals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV