Nalco, an Ecolab company (ECL), today implemented a price increase for all Water and Process Services industry segments. Pricing for most Nalco Water and Process Services programs will increase globally between five and 15 percent, varying by country and product. This price increase is effective immediately or as existing contracts allow.
The price adjustments are driven by the significant increase in key raw materials costs, combined with other global inflationary factors, such as rising energy and transportation costs. Nalco sales engineers are contacting customers directly to discuss these price increases.
“We continue to take actions to minimize the impact to our customers of increasing raw material and service costs, however, it is necessary to appropriately increase prices to help offset these ongoing cost increases," said Timothy Mulhere, executive vice president and president, Nalco Water and Process Services.
About EcolabNalco is an Ecolab company. A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2012 sales of $12 billion and 44,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab or Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab. (ECL-P)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV