First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ:INBK) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) relating to a proposed underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock having an aggregate offering price of $25.0 million. In addition, the Company expects to grant the underwriters the option to purchase additional shares having an aggregate offering price of up to $3.75 million to cover over-allotments.
Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P. is the sole book-running manager of the offering and Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. is acting as co-manager. This offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Once available, a preliminary prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained from Sandler O’Neill + Partners, L.P., 1251 Avenue of the Americas, 6 th Floor, New York, NY 10020, (866) 805-4128. The registration statement may be accessed through the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
About First Internet Bancorp
First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ:INBK) is the parent company of First Internet Bank of Indiana ( www.firstib.com), a premier provider of online retail and business banking services nationwide. First Internet Bank opened for business in 1999. The Bancorp became the parent of the Bank effective March 21, 2006.About First Internet Bank of Indiana First Internet Bank of Indiana is the first state-chartered, FDIC-insured institution to operate solely via the Internet and has customers in all 50 states. Deposit services include checking accounts, regular and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs. First Internet Bank also offers consumer loans, conforming mortgages, jumbo mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, and commercial loans. Earlier this year, First Internet Bank was named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Internet Bancorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV