- Fourth quarter GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations (“EPS”) of $0.60, and $0.50 excluding acquisition related costs and a favorable tax adjustment, an increase of 4% year-over-year (see attached reconciliation of earnings.)
- Core sales were flat and -3% for the fourth quarter and full year, respectively (total sales less the impact of acquisitions, divestitures and foreign currency rate changes) with improving trends throughout the fiscal year.
- Year-over-year operating profit margin expansion of 70 basis points for the fourth quarter, or 170 basis points excluding acquisition related costs.
- Cash flow from operations was a robust $78 million for the fourth quarter.
- Completed the acquisition of Viking SeaTech (“Viking”) for approximately $235 million, adding capabilities serving the deep water oil & gas market.
- Repurchased 1.3 million common shares in fiscal 2013 for $42 million, including 0.8 million shares for $28 million in the fourth quarter.
- Increased full year fiscal 2014 guidance with revised sales and EPS ranges of $1.41-1.45 billion and $2.00-2.10, respectively.
Actuant Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year Fiscal 2013 Results; Increases 2014 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts