- NetVault Backup and the DR4100 are available direct from Dell and through the channel.
Scott Mills, chief security strategy officer, ISC8
“We have limited IT staff and had been using a hodgepodge of backup methods that were unreliable and required a lot of manual intervention. We were looking for a solution that would allow us to streamline our backup operations and meet our RTOs and RPOs at a cost-effective level. And we don't want to spend a lot of time on backup and recovery. We chose NetVault Backup and the DR4100 because the solution is now fully integrated. We are now able to centrally manage backup and recovery across our main data center and remote offices located in Asia, MENA, Europe, and the U.S. It's a simple solution, helping us to improve productivity and keep our end users focused on their core business functions.”Srinidhi Vardarajan, general manager, Data Protection, Dell Software “As they grapple with exponential data growth, increasingly distributed systems, and the demand for data and services to be available and accessible at all times, organizations need backup and recovery solutions that are fast, reliable, and — above all else — easy to use. By leveraging the power of the Dell portfolio to deliver deep integration across the NetVault and DR4100 product lines, we’re bringing to market an end-to-end solution that enables customers to back up data in a faster, more efficient manner, while ensuring the organization is protected in the event of a disaster.” Delivering Complete and Connected Software Solutions Dell Software empowers companies of all sizes to experience Dell’s “Power to Do More” by delivering scalable yet simple-to-use solutions that can increase productivity, responsiveness and efficiency. Dell Software is uniquely positioned to address today’s most pressing business and IT challenges with holistic, connected software offerings across five core solution areas, encompassing data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection. This software, when combined with Dell hardware and services, helps customers simplify IT, mitigate risk and accelerate business results.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV