GTT (NYSE MKT:GTT) today announced that Corey Eng has joined the GTT leadership team as Chief Marketing Officer. Mr. Eng is responsible for product management, marketing communications and branding for GTT. Specifically, Mr. Eng will be responsible for expanding GTT’s cloud networking service portfolio and establishing GTT as a global brand trusted by multinational clients for delivery solutions with simplicity, speed and agility.
“Corey’s expertise in using client insight to define our EtherCloud® service offerings will position the company to successfully achieve our aggressive growth plans,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT. “Additionally, Corey’s branding and marketing communications experience will provide the company with a brand platform that distinguishes GTT as the most preferred Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world,” added Mr. Calder.
Mr. Eng is a veteran of the communications industry bringing more than 20 years of marketing and product management experience to the company. Prior to joining GTT, Mr. Eng was Vice President of Marketing for Comcast Business Services. Before Comcast, Mr. Eng held several senior level marketing positions with some of the leading network companies including Nextel, Broadwing, Winstar, and MCI.
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information, please visit GTT at www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV