Transformed Interoperable Smart Pumps Improve Patient Compliance And Market Potential
Building devices with novel software and smart capabilities integrated with electronic medical records, safety alarms and operational logs will reduce medication rates and infusion errors. In fact, with more than half the hospitals in the U.S. using smart pumps, the market is ripe for interoperability.
"Further, vendors must provide multi-disciplinary training on the use of infusion pumps and offer consistent support services to hospitals, including on-site maintenance and trouble-shooting," concluded Allada. "Spreading awareness through promotional campaigns and forming alliances with pharmaceutical companies to create better targeted, compliant solutions will enable manufacturers to capitalize on the large yet untapped market potential."
Strategic Analysis of the US Infusion Pumps Market is part of Frost & Sullivan's Advanced Medical Technologies Growth Partnership Service program, which also includes: Western European Infusion Pumps Market, Western European Endoscopy Devices Market, and U.S. Sterilization Equipment and Sterilants Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV