Zix Corporation (ZixCorp), (Nasdaq: ZIXI), a leader in email data protection, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss the financial results for the third quarter 2013 on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. ET. ZixCorp’s financial results will be available on its investor relations Web site at http://investor.zixcorp.com and announced in a press release after the close of Nasdaq market hours on Oct. 22, 2013.
All interested parties are invited to hear Rick Spurr, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of ZixCorp, and Mike English, Chief Financial Officer of ZixCorp, review the company’s third quarter financial results and business highlights.
To access the conference call, please dial 1-877-415-3180 (U.S. toll-free) or 1-857-244-7323 (international) at least 15 minutes before the call. The access code is 20971909. Participants can access a live webcast of the conference call on ZixCorp’s investor relations Web site. Please visit the Web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
An audio replay will be offered until Oct. 30, 2013, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (U.S. toll-free) or 1-617-801-6888 (international) and entering the access code 97320806. An archive of the webcast will also be available on the ZixCorp investor relations Web site.About Zix Corporation ZixCorp is a leader in email data protection. ZixCorp offers industry-leading email encryption, a unique email DLP solution and an innovative email BYOD solution to meet your company’s data protection and compliance needs. ZixCorp is trusted by the nation’s most influential institutions in healthcare, finance and government for easy to use secure email solutions. ZixCorp is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol ZIXI, and its headquarters are in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.zixcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV