MINNEAPOLIS and REHOVOT, Israel, October 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Prof. Neri Oxman's designed 'Pneuma 2' fashion design piece, 3D printed by Stratasys, also set to feature
- 3D: Printing the Future' exhibition opens at the Science Museum on October 9 th 2013
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS), a manufacturer of 3D printers and materials for personal use, prototyping and production, has today announced that the London Science Museum will feature 150 3D printed miniature models of visitors in its new exhibition, ' 3D: Printing the Future.' Produced using a number of Stratasys FDM 3D printers, the small figurines will be on display October 9 th 2013 - February 10 th 2014.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts