Enhancements will allow Aventura clients to earn more and fly faster, with the added benefit of travel insurance
TORONTO, Oct. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (CM: TSX) (CM: NYSE) today announced the exciting launch of our enhanced Aventura Travel Rewards Program, which allows clients to redeem their Aventura Points for travel on any airline, access every seat on the plane, and pay for flight taxes and fees with their points.
In addition to the flexibility for clients to fly where they want, when they want, the Aventura program offers a number of further enhancements including:
- A special bonus of up to 30,000 Aventura Points to get clients started.
- An enhanced Aventura Airline Rewards Chart, which will allow clients to enjoy new flight redemption values starting January 1, 2014.
- Short-haul flights will be available for as low as 10,000 Aventura Points, and long-haul flights to destinations across North America will be available starting at 25,000 Aventura Points.
- The ability to earn more points, faster: Earn 1.5 Aventura Points on purchases at gas stations, grocery and drug stores.
- And, comprehensive insurance coverage: New trip cancellation insurance to protect clients from the unexpected when they book travel, in addition to trip interruption and travel medical insurance, including travel medical insurance for Canadians 65 and over.
Other highlights of the CIBC Aventura Travel Rewards Program include:
- Every Seat, Any Airline: Get the flight you want, on the date you want.
- No Cash Required: You can redeem your available Aventura Points for full airfare, including taxes and fees.
- Freedom & Flexibility: Use points on any airline or any kind of travel - no blackouts or expiry.
- Points on All Purchases: Earn 1 Aventura Point for every $1 spent using your card.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts