LAS VEGAS, Oct. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inova Technology (OTCQB:INVA) announced that it has sold its RFID businesses, Trakkers and RightTag, to Xumanii International Holdings Corp ("Xumanii") (OTCQB:XUII) for 2 million preferred shares of Xumanii. The purpose of the transaction is to unlock value by breaking up Inova into two segments where the RFID business and network solutions business can pursue their own respective business plans separately. The effective date of the transaction is October 1, 2013.
Inova CEO, Adam Radly, said, "Inova reported annual revenue of $18 million for our most recent fiscal year yet our market capitalization is only in the hundreds of thousands. It's likely that our debt is one reason for the low market cap. It's also possible that the market doesn't like the combination of network solutions and RFID in one company. Some investors have indicated that they like RFID and don't like network solutions while others take the opposite view. As a result, we decided to break Inova into two parts so that the network solutions business and RFID business can pursue their own business plans without being constrained by the other and also to enable shareholders to choose to invest in one or the other or both as opposed to being forced to invest in both."
The sale of assets includes the following:
- Trakkers LLC along with all of the intellectual property associated with its current and future products and solutions.
- The business and assets of Right Tag, Inc.
- Trakkers LLC has approximately $4 million of debt that will remain with Trakkers LLC.
- All of the assets that were sold in this transaction were sold by Tesselon LLC (a subsidiary of Inova)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV