DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Gilles Marini, actor and active warrior for the cause, has created this year's celebrity-designed T-shirt and will join Ford Warriors in Pink ® in New York City this month to help raise awareness in the ongoing fight against breast cancer
- Ford Warriors in Pink and celebrity news site PopSugar launch video series "In Her World," featuring prominent women sharing their stories of success and challenge
- Ford Warriors in Pink honors Breast Cancer Awareness month with additional new inspirational video series and special-edition apparel in its 19th year in the battle against breast cancer
Ford Warriors in Pink ® – the program created by Ford Motor Company to raise awareness and funds in the fight against breast cancer – continues its 19-year quest to keep the subject of breast cancer a part of everyday life. This month, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Warriors in Pink and actor Gilles Marini will be in New York City promoting the limited-edition T-shirt Marini created to aid in the fight against the disease.
Additionally, Ford Warriors in Pink is launching two distinct video series: One, "In Her World," created by celebrity news site PopSugar, is an intimate look at prominent women and their stories of inspiration. The other, "Courage Talks," part of the Models of Courage campaign created in 2012, covers the difficult conversations breast cancer patients will inevitably face.
"Ford Warriors in Pink will continue to be a united force in the fight against breast cancer," said Tracy Magee, Ford experiential marketing manager. "As long as there are women and men out there battling breast cancer, we will be here fighting alongside them."Marini, who has appeared on television in "Dancing with the Stars," "Switched at Birth" and "Brothers & Sisters," as well as in the movie "Sex and the City," has joined the Warriors in Pink team to be an active warrior in the fight against breast cancer. A full 100 percent of the net proceeds from the limited-edition "United with Love" T-shirt he created will go to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts