HOUSTON, Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dresser-Rand Group Inc. ("Dresser-Rand" or "the Company") (NYSE: DRC), a global supplier of high-speed rotating equipment and service solutions, announced today that it has amended the Senior Secured Credit Facility with JP Morgan Securities Inc. as Administrative Agent and 21 lenders to increase the size of the facility from $ 1.06 billion to $1.46 billion, in the aggregate for all banks, and to extend the maturity from March 15, 2016 to September 30, 2018. The entire $400 million increase is attributed to the U.S. Dollar revolving credit portion of the overall Senior Secured Credit Facility, which now stands at $1.1 billion, up from $700 million.
About Dresser-RandDresser-Rand is among the largest suppliers of rotating equipment solutions to the worldwide oil, gas, petrochemical, and process industries. The Company operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Norway, and India, and maintains a network of 49 service and support centers (including 6 engineering and R&D centers) covering more than 150 countries.
SOURCE Dresser-Rand Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV