PARK RIDGE, N.J., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HTZ) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Donlen Corporation ("Donlen"), has successfully completed the establishment of a new fleet lease securitization platform to finance its U.S. fleet lease operations going forward. In connection with the establishment of the new financing platform, Hertz Fleet Lease Funding LP ("HFLF"), a wholly owned special purpose subsidiary of Donlen, successfully completed a $1.1 billion financing, allocated between a one year variable funding note facility with an expected maturity date of September 29, 2014 (the "Series 2013-1 Notes") and a two year variable funding note facility with an expected maturity date of September 29, 2015 (the "Series 2013-2 Notes").
The aggregate maximum principal amount of the Series 2013-1 Notes is $850 million, approximately $730 million of which was funded as of September 30, 2013. The aggregate maximum principal amount of the Series 2013-2 Notes is $250 million, approximately $215 million of which was funded as of September 30, 2013. The Series 2013-1 Notes and Series 2013-2 Notes each are comprised of three classes, Class A, Class B and Class C, that are rated "Aaa", "Aa2 and "A2" by Moody's, respectively.
HFLF is structured as a master trust, with one or more revolving pools of collateral. The notes issued by HFLF are ultimately backed by a special unit of beneficial interest in a pool of leases and the related vehicles. The leases were originated in the name of Donlen Trust. A performance guarantee of Donlen's obligations as servicer and administrator in respect of the Series 2013-1 Notes and Series 2013-2 Notes is provided by The Hertz Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV