PARK RIDGE, N.J., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (the " Company") (NYSE: HTZ) today announced that the Company's 5.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2014 (the " Notes") will continue to be convertible by holders of the Notes. This conversion right has been triggered because the Company's closing common stock price per share exceeded $10.77 for at least 20 trading days during the 30 consecutive trading day period ending on September 30, 2013. Based on this triggering event, the Notes will be convertible until December 31, 2013.
If conversion requests are received, the settlement of the Notes will be paid pursuant to the terms of the Indenture. The Company has elected to settle conversions of the Notes solely in shares of the Company's common stock, par value $0.01 per share.
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, is the Trustee for the holders of the Notes and Conversion Agent under the Indenture. All questions relating to the mechanics of the conversion for the Notes should be directed to Martin Reed at Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, telephone number 212.515.5244 and address 45 Broadway, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10006.This press release is only a summary of certain provisions of the Notes and the Indenture, dated as of May 27, 2009 (the " Indenture"), by and between the Company and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. A complete explanation of the conversion rights of holders of the Notes, as well as the procedures required to convert Notes, is set forth in the Indenture. All holders are urged to review the conversion provisions contained in the Notes and the Indenture in their entirety. SOURCE The Hertz Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV