Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV) announced that it will be speaking, sponsoring and exhibiting at the 2013 Money2020 Expo. The conference takes place Oct. 6-10, 2013, at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas. Money 2020 attendees can hear Souheil Badran, senior vice president and general manager of Digital River World Payments, speak during an e-commerce panel as well as visit booth 206 to learn more about the Digital River ® World Payments ™ solutions. Digital River has handled more than $27 billion in online transactions during the last 12 months.
The panel discussion, entitled, “The Latest eCommerce Value Chain Explored,” which Badran is part of, will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 4:25 p.m. PDT. Along with panelists from Aite Group, LLC, BancBox, Chase Paymentech, Shopify Inc. and Signifyd, Badran will share his views about the e-commerce needs – from the marketplace, payments, logistics and risk management perspective – of small- and medium-sized businesses, which account for more than half of all online sales in the U.S.
“With the ongoing innovation in the payment space, we are excited to be returning to Money2020,” commented Badran. “This conference offers a great venue for merchants to translate industry knowledge into real strategies and tactics that are designed to help them capture more market- and mind-share.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV