At its regular quarterly meeting held on September 30, 2013, the Board of Directors of CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) resolved to increase the company’s regular quarterly dividend by approximately 26%, from $0.135 per share of common stock to $0.17 per share of common stock. The Board further resolved to pay the new $0.17 per share dividend on Friday, October 18, 2013 to shareholders of record on Friday, October 11, 2013.
Chris Conway, CLARCOR’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer said, “This 26% increase represents the largest percentage increase in our dividend in at least the last 20 years, and continues the company’s consecutive streak of increasing dividends every year for the last 30 years. I am proud that we are able to return greater amounts of cash to our shareholders while still maintaining the capacity to make acquisitions, invest in capital projects and undertaking repurchases of our shares.”
CLARCOR is based in Franklin, Tennessee and is a diversified marketer and manufacturer of mobile, industrial and environmental filtration products and consumer and industrial packaging products sold in domestic and international markets. Common shares of the Company are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CLC. Further information on CLARCOR can be found at www.clarcor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV