WEST DES MOINES, Iowa, Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- West Bancorporation, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTBA) (the "Company"), parent company of West Bank, will report its results for the third quarter of 2013, on Friday, October 25, 2013, before the markets open.
The Company will discuss its results in a conference call scheduled for 2:00 p.m. Central Time on Friday, October 25, 2013. The telephone number for the conference call is 888-317-6016. A recording of the call will be available until November 4, 2013, by dialing 877-344-7529. The replay passcode is 10022858.
West Bancorporation, Inc. is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa. Serving Iowans since 1893, West Bank, a wholly-owned subsidiary of West Bancorporation, Inc., is a community bank that focuses on lending, deposit services and trust services for consumers and small- to medium-sized businesses. The Bank has two offices in Iowa City, Iowa, one office in Coralville, Iowa, eight offices in the greater Des Moines, Iowa area, and an office in Rochester, Minnesota.
SOURCE West Bancorporation, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV