WWE (NYSE: WWE) and Susan G. Komen are expanding their joint “Rise Above Cancer” campaign to include all WWE Superstars and Divas wearing pink ring gear starting tonight on Monday Night Raw ®. The campaign will continue throughout National Breast Cancer Awareness month with WWE Superstars and Divas wearing customized “Rise Above Cancer” t-shirts to help raise awareness and funds for Komen. WWE will donate to Komen 20 percent of the retail sales price of all specialty “Rise Above Cancer” merchandise sold today through December 31 on WWEShop.com and at WWE live events.
WWE will also offer co-branded bracelets and a “Rise Above Cancer” hat, headband and wristband set, inspired by WWE Superstar John Cena ®, who conceived of the partnership last year and continues to be an avid spokesman for Komen.
To support Komen’s mission, WWE will utilize all its assets, including TV and pay-per-view broadcasts, live events, PSAs, in-arena, digital and social media to generate awareness and encourage fans to get involved. Throughout the month, the announcer table, entrance ramp and ring skirts will be co-branded and the middle ring rope turned pink to promote the fight against breast cancer.
“WWE Superstars and WWE Divas are providing an important public service by reaching millions of WWE fans – women and men – with breast cancer education and information, while raising funds that keep our work vital,” said Dorothy Jones, VP of Marketing. “We’re grateful for WWE’s commitment to this cause, and to WWE fans for their enthusiastic support of Komen’s mission to end breast cancer.”“I am proud that WWE’s partnership with Komen has expanded to include all WWE Superstars and Divas,” said WWE Superstar John Cena. “WWE’s global platforms combined with the full force of our roster will bring critical awareness for this devastating disease.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV