PHOENIX, Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOPE) announced today that it will report its 2013 third quarter results after market close on Tuesday, October 29, 2013. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results in more detail at 1:30 P.M. (4:30 P.M. ET) the same day.
877 445-3230 (Domestic) 708 290-1158 (International) Conference ID: 72617623Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. Journalists are invited to listen only. Webcast and Replay: Investors, journalists and the general public may access a live webcast of this event by visiting the Grand Canyon Education, Inc. website at: www.gcu.edu . A webcast replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call at the same link. Telephone Replay: A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call by dialing: 855 859-2056 (Domestic) 404 537-3406 (International) Conference ID: 72617623 About Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in its core disciplines of education, healthcare, business, and liberal arts. It offers programs online as well as ground programs at its 115 acre traditional campus in Phoenix, Arizona and onsite at facilities it leases or those of employers. For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc. visit the Company's website at www.gcu.edu .
CONTACT: Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Investor Relations: Dan Bachus, (602) 639-6648 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV