Just in time for National Cookie Month, Papa John’s, the Official Pizza Sponsor of the NFL, today is introducing Papa’s NEW Chocolate Chip Cookie. Mega-sized, filled with rich chocolate chips, baked fresh and cut into eight slices and served warm, Papa’s family sized Chocolate Chip Cookie is just $5 with any pizza purchase, now through Oct. 27.
Papa John's freshly baked, family sized cookie is just $5 with any pizza purchase through Oct. 27. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We are excited to offer this new dessert product,” said John Schnatter, Papa John’s founder, chairman and CEO. “Papa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie is an outstanding dessert option that will satisfy the sweet-tooth of all cookie lovers. This is another delicious, quality product our customers have come to expect from Papa John’s.”
A special commercial featuring Schnatter and Hall of Fame quarterback, Troy Aikman, touting Papa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie will be integrated into FOX’s broadcast of NFL games beginning Sunday, Oct. 6.
“These integrations are a fun way to introduce Papa’s Chocolate Chip Cookie to Papa John’s and NFL fans alike,” said Schnatter. “They were a lot of fun to film, and Troy does a fabulous job representing both FOX and Papa John’s.”Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns, or on our blog at www.papajohnsblog.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV