SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Into Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By Board Of Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. In Connection With Sale Of Company To Banner Corporation
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. (“Home Federal” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: HOME) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Banner Corporation (Nasdaq: BANR).
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/home-federal-bancorp-home/, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Home Federal shareholders and option holders will receive $87.6 million in cash and Home stockholders will receive 2,904,000 shares of Banner common stock. The transaction has a total approximate value of $197 million. The investigation concerns whether the Home Federal Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into this transaction, and whether Banner Corporation is underpaying for Home Federal shares.
If you own Home Federal common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/home-federal-bancorp-home/.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV