For those who can’t make it to Munich this fall,
Four Points by Sheraton
hotels in North America are celebrating the German tradition of Oktoberfest with the addition of seasonal, local craft beers to their bar menus as part of the Four Points’
program. In addition, the Four Points brand is offering a
Best Brews Package
now through December 31, 2013, allowing guests to kick back with two complimentary beers for each night of their stay.
Four Points by Sheraton hotels have made the bar a focal point of the guest experience, in line with their “comfort isn’t complicated,” brand promise. Guests have consistently indicated their desire for a welcoming, engaging bar setting in which to stay social, even on the road – while taking in the game, meeting with colleagues, or enjoying the Four Points weekly Best Brews and BBQ receptions on Wednesday nights. In fact, the Four Points brand’s most recent global survey of business travelers (surveying more than 6,000 travelers across six countries) demonstrated that the bar remains a draw, with the majority of respondents replying that they prefer enjoying the bar with colleagues to any other free-time activity, except getting some sleep!
Oktoberfest craft brews offered at Four Points hotels include the following:
- Brooklyn Oktoberfest (Four Points Chelsea, Manhattan)Brewed from the finest German malt and hops, Brooklyn Oktoberfest is true to the original style, full-bodied and malty, with a bready aroma and light, brisk hop bitterness
- Boulevard Brewing Company “Bob’s ’47 Oktoberfest” (Four Points Kansas City Airport)A medium-bodied, dark amber brew with a malty flavor and well-balanced hop character
- Yazoo “Hefeweizen” (Four Points Nashville-Brentwood)An authentic example of a Bavarian hefeweizen, cloudy and tart, with notes of banana and citrus
- Wred Wheat Ale from Wild Rose Brewery (Four Points Calgary West)A combination of six types of malted wheat and barley
- Speakeasy Red Rye Scarlett (Four Points San Rafael, California)A creamy body and rich roasty flavor ranging from sweet hop highs to spicy rye tones
For more information or to book Four Points’ Best Brews Package, guests may visit:
About Four Points by Sheraton
Great Hotels. Great Rates. With over 175 Four Points by Sheraton hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest® program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,162 properties in nearly 100 countries and 171,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and Element
. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit