"This was clearly a case where a high-functioning person with disabilities was victimized by his manager with the support of Kroger higher management," says former federal judge Joe Kendall, founder of the Kendall Law Group. "After he reported the abuse, Kroger refused to investigate his claims, and instead fired him."
The Kendall Law Group is a trial firm that represents individuals in employment discrimination and securities fraud lawsuits against companies. Visit the firm's website at http://www.kendalllawgroup.com.
SOURCE Kendall Law Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV