NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Achillion" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: ACHN). Such investors are advised to contact Peretz Bronstein or his investor Relation's coordinator Eitan Kimelman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-697-6484.
The investigation concerns whether Achillion and certain of its officers and/or directors have violated Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. On September 30, 2013, shares of Achillion fell $4.15 or more than 50% during intraday trading to trade at $3.09 after the FDA issued a clinical hold on the company's hepatitis C drug, sovaprevir. The FDA put the hold on an early-stage study of sovaprevir after researchers saw high levels of liver enzymes in multiple patients using the drug along with a second drug. It then decided to keep the hold on after reviewing the company's response to issues it had noted.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Achillion, you can assist this investigation by contacting Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email email@example.com. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address, email and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV