WINCHESTER, Va., Sept. 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the leading manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, will release its third-quarter-2013 results before the NYSE opens for regular trading on Friday, October 25, 2013.
The company will hold its quarterly conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET on Friday, October 25, 2013. To participate in the live conference call by telephone, please dial 706-634-1218 or 888-803-7566 and reference conference ID #72626351. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Trex Company website at http://www.trex.com .
For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an audio replay of the conference call will be available on the Trex website for 30 days.About Trex Company Trex Company is the world's largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, with more than 20 years of product experience. Stocked in more than 6,000 retail locations throughout the world, Trex ® outdoor living products offer a wide range of style options with fewer ongoing maintenance requirements than wood, as well as a truly environmentally responsible choice. For more information, visit trex.com.
CONTACT: James Cline Chief Financial Officer 540-542-6300 Harriet Fried LHA 212-838-3777
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV