Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:41 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Cramer called T-Mobile US (TMUS) a winner, agreeing with Oppenheimer. The analyst upgraded T-Mobile, citing cost savings and an increase in post-paid customers as positive catalysts. TMUS rose 1.8% to $26.44.
Canaccord upgraded Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to buy from hold. Cramer said the stock has been "nothing but up" after a few lousy quarters. DECK rose 2% to $67.23.UBS cut its estimates and price target for Microsoft (MSFT) due to awful PC sales. Cramer said the news isn't impacting upon the stock. MSFT was 1% higher at $33.58. Cramer called Under Armour's (UA) CEO Kevin Plank "one of the most competitive guys I've ever come across in business" after the company was upgraded. UA jumped 4.1% to $82.69. Goldman Sachs said to buy Cree (CREE) on a pullback. Cramer cautioned that it's "one of the most dangerous stocks in the world," citing the violent short coverings as just one example. CREE vaulted 16% to $69.76. Morgan Stanley upgraded Alkermes (ALKS) to buy from hold. Cramer said the stock is already up a lot this year and that's not something he likes. ALKS fell 1.6% to end the day at $33.07. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV