Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: HIHO, AB, CLMT
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 149.41% to $68.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODS -LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -15.78%.
- CLMT's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.91 is weak.
- CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODS -LP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODS -LP increased its bottom line by earning $3.53 versus $0.89 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 66.4% in earnings ($1.19 versus $3.53).
- You can view the full Calumet Specialty Products Partners Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts