Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: HIHO, AB, CLMT
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P (NYSE: AB) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.20%. AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. provides investment management and related services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.24. The average volume for AllianceBernstein Holding L.P has been 364,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. AllianceBernstein Holding L.P has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 14.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates AllianceBernstein Holding L.P as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- AB's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 63.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 90.47% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.65% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, AB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING LP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.50 versus -$0.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.60 versus $0.50).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 88.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $21.34 million to $40.28 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $40.28 million or 42.79% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.76%.
- You can view the full AllianceBernstein Holding L.P Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts