What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: ETR, RAI, SNH, ETE
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $77.24 million or 4.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 5.48%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST's earnings per share declined by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST reported lower earnings of $0.79 versus $1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.82 versus $0.79).
- You can view the full Senior Housing Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts