Capital City Bank Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (CCBG)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 148.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.73 million to $0.84 million.
- The gross profit margin for CAPITAL CITY BK GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 92.61%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CCBG's net profit margin of 2.44% significantly trails the industry average.
- CAPITAL CITY BK GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CAPITAL CITY BK GROUP INC reported lower earnings of $0.01 versus $0.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.22 versus $0.01).
- CCBG, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 4.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.9%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CAPITAL CITY BK GROUP INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts