- 2.5 times higher galvanic isolation rating: Boast an impressive 2.5 kVrms isolation rating, compared to 1 kVrms offered by competitive devices in the same package. This results in higher-end performance in tight, space-constrained designs, such as PLCs and inverters.
- Smallest package: Offered in16-pin QSOP packages, measuring 5- by 6-mm (30mm 2), the devices reduce board space by up to 72 percent versus typical 16-pin SOIC packages.
- Up to 2.5 times higher transient immunity: With a typical common-mode transient immunity of +/-75 kV/us, these isolation devices provide better immunity in noisy industrial environments, compared to competitive devices that are rated at +/-25 kV/us or +/-50 kV/us.
- Flexibility with power supplies: Provide support for 2.7-, 3.3- and 5-V power supplies, giving designers maximum flexibility in power supply design.
TI Introduces Smallest 2.5-kVrms Digital Isolation Devices
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.