The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating the acquisition of Flow International Corporation (Flow) (Nasdaq: FLOW) by American Industrial Partners (AIP).
On September 25, 2013, Flow announced that it had agreed to be acquired by AIP for $4.05 per share in cash. The buyout price represents only an 8.5% premium over the closing price of $3.73/share prior to the announcement. Flow’s current management will continue managing the Company after the acquisition is consummated.
Wohl & Fruchter’s investigation concerns whether the transaction was motivated by conflicts of interest, and whether Flow’s board of directors breached its fiduciary duties to stockholders by agreeing to sell the Company for an inadequate price, and failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the transaction with AIP.
Additional information is available at http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/flow.Persons with relevant information, and FLOW shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact our Firm by calling 866.833.6245, or contacting the attorney below. About Wohl & Fruchter Wohl & Fruchter LLP represents plaintiffs in litigation arising from fraud and other fiduciary breaches by corporate managers, as well as other complex litigation matters. Please visit our website, www.wohlfruchter.com, to learn more about our Firm, or contact one of our partners. This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV