Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: RAS, LII, LM, KIM, CSCO
Lennox International (NYSE: LII) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 24 cents per share. At a price of $74.79 as of 4:05 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Lennox International has been 404,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lennox International has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 41.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.32. TheStreet Ratings rates Lennox International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV