- Earth Day Network to allocate grant dollars to support the Trees for Communities project, including planting 390,000 trees in five countries and the Boreal Forest in Canada.
- Keep America Beautiful, Inc. toward community and post-recovery tree planting grants and support of the 2014 Vision for America Awards.
- National Arbor Day Foundation to support the UPS Employee Forest Program and reforestation in priority areas throughout the United States and abroad.
- The Nature Conservancy for the UPS Global Forestry Initiative for reforestation efforts in the United States, Brazil, Guatemala, Haiti and China, forest conservation in Canada, climate policy in Europe and to support the Healthy Cities Healthy Trees initiative.
- World Resources Institute toward The Greenhouse Gas Protocol and reducing methane emissions from natural gas systems.
UPS® Kicks Off Global Volunteer Month; Commits To Planting Additional 1 Million Trees
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.