As previously disclosed, Intel Corporation plans to report third-quarter financial results on Oct. 15, 2013, promptly after the close of market. The full release -- in PDF and HTML formats -- will be available at www.intc.com/results.cfm, and will not be distributed through a news release wire service.
Immediately following the earnings report, the company plans to publish a commentary by Stacy J. Smith, executive vice president and chief financial officer, at www.intc.com/results.cfm. A public webcast of Intel’s earnings conference call will follow on Oct. 15 at 2 p.m. PDT at www.intc.com/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=132595. A webcast replay and MP3 download will also be available on the site.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com.Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV