Ryland Homes, one of the nation’s premier builders of new homes, was recently awarded with a 2013 Excellence in Community Development Award from the Land Development Council of the Home Builders Association of Maryland (HBAM), naming its Aberdeen community, The Trails at Beech Creek, Community of the Year!
The Trails at Beech Creek, located just 3 miles from Aberdeen Proving Grounds, is a stunning combination of 5 distinctive neighborhoods, all in a picturesque natural setting. With amenities like 3.5 miles of walking trails, ponds stocked with fish, parks, community events and a newly renovated clubhouse featuring a pool, a fitness center, a yoga room and more, there’s always plenty for residents to enjoy at Beech Creek. The community is also conveniently close to some of the area’s most popular destinations. For day trips and other excursions, I-95, the Chesapeake Bay and the Susquehenna River are all nearby.
Each new home at Beech Creek includes an amazing array of features and finishes, providing an elevated sense of style in the comfort of a classic American neighborhood. Townhomes at Beech Creek offer up to 3 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths and are priced from the low $200s. Spacious villas offer up to 3 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths, a 1- or 2-car garage and are priced from the upper $200s. Luxurious single-family homes offer up to 5 bedrooms, up to 2½ baths, a 2-car garage and are priced from the low $300s.
The Land Development Council of the Home Builders Association of Maryland’s Excellence in Community Development Awards offers recognition to development professionals who provide superior and creative development projects that are sensitive to the community and make appropriate use of the existing natural elements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV