Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IMH) (“Impac Mortgage”), announces that as part of its mortgage lending expansion, it has re-entered the residential warehouse lending business through its new division, Impac Warehouse Lending.
Impac Warehouse Lending is accepting applications at this time.
Impac Warehouse Lending will provide funding facilities to all lenders, but initially will focus on smaller mortgage bankers and credit unions, including some of Impac Mortgage’s current correspondent customers. Offering warehouse lending will provide added value for Impac Mortgage’s current correspondent customers, as well as increase the capture rate of our approved correspondent sellers’ business. Impac Warehouse Lending will be financing conforming loans along with Jumbo loans up to $3 million and high LTV HARP products up to 150% LTV, as well as providing competitive pricing while being customer service focused.
The Impac Warehouse Lending team will be on-site at the MBA's 100th Annual Convention & Expo in Washington, DC, from October 27-29, 2013, meeting with new and existing clients, focusing on ways to help our customers grow their businesses. Schedule a meeting with our talented team today by visiting www.ImpacWarehouse.com and completing our consultation form.About the Company Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH or Impac) provides mortgage and real estate solutions that address the challenges of today’s economic environment. Impac’s operations include mortgage lending and servicing, portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services as well as the management of the securitized long-term mortgage portfolio which includes the residual interest in securitizations. For more information on Impac Warehouse Lending, please visit our website www.ImpacWarehouse.com , or contact:
|SVP, Warehouse Lending|
|Tele: (949) 475-3822|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV