Coeur Mining, Inc.’s (“Coeur” or the “Company”) (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) President and Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Krebs, will present at the London Bullion Market Association and London Platinum & Palladium Market (LBMA/LPPM) Precious Metals Conference at the Hilton Cavalieri Hotel in Rome on October 1, 2013 at approximately 10:45 a.m. local time (4:45 a.m. Eastern time). A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.
Highlights of Mr. Krebs’s presentation, The Future of Silver Mining, include:
- An overview of the macroeconomic factors impacting silver prices as well as significant changes in supply and demand.
- An assessment of the silver mining industry and key challenges facing silver mining companies that may impact the industry.
The LBMA/LPPM Precious Metals Conference is for central bankers, brokers, analysts, institutional investors, private investors, and industry executives.
Coeur’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Peter Mitchell, will present at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference at the Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona on October 2 at approximately 11:25 a.m. local time (2:25 p.m. Eastern time). A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.Highlights of Mr. Mitchell’s presentation include:
- Coeur’s three-year operational outlook.
- Recent increases in reserves at Rochester and plans to expand capacity to further extend the mine’s life.
- A summary of ongoing cost reduction initiatives.
- Highlights of the Company’s ongoing cash flow protection program.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts