Coeur Mining, Inc.’s (“Coeur” or the “Company”) (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) President and Chief Executive Officer, Mitchell Krebs, will present at the London Bullion Market Association and London Platinum & Palladium Market (LBMA/LPPM) Precious Metals Conference at the Hilton Cavalieri Hotel in Rome on October 1, 2013 at approximately 10:45 a.m. local time (4:45 a.m. Eastern time). A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.
Highlights of Mr. Krebs’s presentation, The Future of Silver Mining, include:
- An overview of the macroeconomic factors impacting silver prices as well as significant changes in supply and demand.
- An assessment of the silver mining industry and key challenges facing silver mining companies that may impact the industry.
The LBMA/LPPM Precious Metals Conference is for central bankers, brokers, analysts, institutional investors, private investors, and industry executives.
Coeur’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Peter Mitchell, will present at the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference at the Phoenician Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona on October 2 at approximately 11:25 a.m. local time (2:25 p.m. Eastern time). A PDF of the slide presentation will be posted on the Company’s website www.coeur.com.Highlights of Mr. Mitchell’s presentation include:
- Coeur’s three-year operational outlook.
- Recent increases in reserves at Rochester and plans to expand capacity to further extend the mine’s life.
- A summary of ongoing cost reduction initiatives.
- Highlights of the Company’s ongoing cash flow protection program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV