CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epizyme, Inc. (NASDAQ: EPZM), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating innovative personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers, today announced its participation in the following conferences in October:
- Leerink Swann Rare Disease Roundtable at Le Parker Meridien in New York on Wednesday, October 2 at 3:40 p.m. EDT. A live webcast will be available at this link or by visiting the Investor Center of the Epizyme website at www.epizyme.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the conference.
- Cell Symposia, Cancer Epigenomics at the Hotel Melia in Sitges, Spain on Monday, October 7 at 6:25 p.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on histone methyltransferase inhibitors as therapeutics for genetically defined cancers.
- Novalix Conference 2013 – Biophysics in Drug Discovery Symposium at Palais Universitaire in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on protein methyltransferase inhibitors as personalized cancer therapeutics.
- AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston on Monday, October 21 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on epigenetic regulators as therapeutic targets.
- SciBX Summit on Innovation in Drug Discovery and Development at the Colonnade Boston Hotel in Boston on October 29 - 30 as part of a panel discussion titled "Epigenetics' Second Wind."
About Epizyme, Inc.Epizyme, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company creating personalized therapeutics for patients with genetically defined cancers. Epizyme has built a proprietary product platform that the company uses to create small molecule inhibitors of a 96-member class of enzymes known as histone methyltransferases, or HMTs. HMTs are part of the system of gene regulation, referred to as epigenetics, that controls gene expression. Genetic alterations can result in changes to the activity of HMTs, making them oncogenic (cancer-causing). By focusing on the genetic drivers of cancers, Epizyme's targeted science seeks to match the right medicines with the right patients for a personalized approach to cancer treatment.
SOURCE Epizyme, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV