- Leerink Swann Rare Disease Roundtable at Le Parker Meridien in New York on Wednesday, October 2 at 3:40 p.m. EDT. A live webcast will be available at this link or by visiting the Investor Center of the Epizyme website at www.epizyme.com. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the conference.
- Cell Symposia, Cancer Epigenomics at the Hotel Melia in Sitges, Spain on Monday, October 7 at 6:25 p.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on histone methyltransferase inhibitors as therapeutics for genetically defined cancers.
- Novalix Conference 2013 – Biophysics in Drug Discovery Symposium at Palais Universitaire in Strasbourg, France on Wednesday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on protein methyltransferase inhibitors as personalized cancer therapeutics.
- AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston on Monday, October 21 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. The discussion will focus on epigenetic regulators as therapeutic targets.
- SciBX Summit on Innovation in Drug Discovery and Development at the Colonnade Boston Hotel in Boston on October 29 - 30 as part of a panel discussion titled "Epigenetics' Second Wind."
Epizyme, Inc. To Present At Upcoming Conferences In October
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.