- Global Human Resources System of Record enables U.S.-based multinational employers to easily manage human resources information for their employees around the world. Both ADP Vantage HCM and ADP Workforce Now have multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities, and can handle global data fields using International Organization of Standardization formats. In addition, ADP has certified to the U.S.-EU and U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor programs to facilitate the compliant handling of relevant international human resources client data. When combined with ADP's industry-leading solutions for global payroll and global time and labor management, these new capabilities provide ADP clients of all sizes with the most complete set of global HCM solutions for managing their increasingly global employee populations.
- ADP Document Cloud sm provides clients with a new and innovative solution to store, manage and search employee records within their integrated HCM platform. Created using HCM best practices for employee records management, ADP Document Cloud is hosted within ADP's secure environment and helps clients to:
- Reduce paper and gain control over the huge amount of employee records required in today's human resources departments.
- Increase disaster preparedness through a cloud-based employee records management system that is built on ADP's secure infrastructure.
- Enable secure access wherever and whenever, using mobile devices or traditional personal computers.
- Attach any type of document to a digital employee record to support certifications, job history, performance, and more.
- Regulate varying levels of access for multiple users using ADP's access rights settings.
- ADP Analytics sm provides employers with meaningful and actionable insights into their business to facilitate data-driven decision-making. By incorporating industry standard HCM metrics, human resources executives, business owners and managers now can quickly visualize key performance indicators allowing them to better:
- Discover HCM trends and patterns that might create risk to the business and diagnose their root cause by analyzing the data and identifying problem areas.
- Make confident, well-informed decisions by leveraging proven "out of the box" HCM metrics and elevating the strategic role of HR.
- Be automatically alerted to problem areas by setting thresholds and warnings that constantly monitor key areas and create unavoidable visual signals.
- Provide HCM measurement metrics directly to managers to assess their team's workforce efficiency and continually improve workforce performance.
- Ask specific HCM questions to the powerful search tool and receive direct data-driven answers, eliminating hours of research.
- ADP ® Mobile Solutions App expands both employee and manager self-service options. Employees now can use the free ADP Mobile Solutions App from their mobile device to access their retirement accounts, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), as well as time-off balances. Employees can also enroll for an ALINE Card by ADP ®, reload the card, update cardholder profile information and locate surcharge-free ATMs within close proximity. Managers now can view, edit and approve employee timecards, as well as review and approve employee time-off requests from anywhere. ADP's Mobile Solutions App is already used by more than one million workers, frequently ranks in the top 10 free business apps rated on iTunes ®, and is the top-rated global human capital management app.
ADP Announces Enhancements To Human Capital Management Solutions For Midsized And Large Employers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.