HOUSTON, Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: COG) will release its third quarter 2013 financial and operating results on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for Friday, October 25, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss third quarter 2013 financial and operating results. To access the live audio webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.cabotog.com. A replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, headquartered in Houston, Texas is a leading independent natural gas producer, with its entire resource base located in the continental United States. For additional information, visit the Company's Internet homepage at www.cabotog.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT Matt Kerin (281) 589-4642SOURCE Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV