TOLLESON, Ariz., Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gale Contractor Services, part of the Masco Contractor Services family of companies, recently announced its expansion into the Tolleson, Ariz., area. Gale Contractor Services specializes in multiple forms of Residential and Commercial insulation installation.
"At Gale Contractor Services, we truly embrace the philosophy of Local Relationships and National Resources," says Jeff Salmon, Division Manager. "For that reason, we feel that this new location will help us to better serve our customers on the West and Northwest sides of the Valley. With the increased footprint, we will be able to be more responsive to our customers' needs and provide high quality installations they need. Our Installed Products Specialists are required to pass rigorous employment criteria, including background, motor vehicle and drug screening checks. Along with these requirements, our Specialists complete a new hire product training program."
Gale Contractor Services also maintains offices in Tuscon, Ariz.; Tempe, Ariz. and Prescott, Ariz. Builders and homeowners interested in learning more about Gale Contractor Services' installation services can visit www.mascocs.com.About Masco Contractor Services (MCS) Masco Contractor Services (MCS) is a group of independent companies that are subsidiaries of Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), a Fortune® 500 company. MCS companies are leading national installers of residential insulation, fireplaces, gutters, garage doors, closet shelving and storage systems, and more. With locations in or near most major metropolitan cities throughout the United States, MCS companies combine top-grade building products with installation services for builders and consumers. Additional information is available at: www.Mascocs.com. Contact: Lori McLaughlin firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 773-4253 SOURCE Masco Contractor Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV