SINGAPORE, Sept. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Linktone Ltd. (NASDAQ: LTON) ("Linktone" or the "Company"), a provider of media and entertainment content and services in key strategic markets in Asia, today announced that it has issued its unaudited financial results for the six month period ended June 30, 2013. The full document can be accessed on Linktone's investor relations website at www.linktone.com .
After careful consideration, the Board and management of Linktone have decided to discontinue the issuance of quarterly financial reports as of the second quarter of 2013 in order to focus financial and personnel resources on the execution of its operational and strategic plans. As a foreign private issuer, Linktone is not required to issue quarterly reports. The Company will continue to file an annual report on Form 20-F, in addition to an interim half-year financial report for the benefit of shareholders. As the Company will no longer issue results on a quarterly basis, it will consequently not provide quarterly financial guidance.
About Linktone Ltd.Linktone Ltd. is a provider of rich and engaging services and content to a wide range of traditional and new media consumers and enterprises in Mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Linktone focuses on media, entertainment, communication and edutainment products, which are promoted through the Company's strong nationwide distribution networks, integrated service platforms and multiple marketing sales channels, as well as through the networks of leading mobile operators in Mainland China and Indonesia. CONTACTS: Investor Relations (HK): Candy Cheung, Senior Associate Taylor Rafferty Tel: +852 3196 3712 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations (US): Mahmoud Siddig, Managing Director Taylor Rafferty Tel: 212-889-4350 Email: email@example.com SOURCE Linktone Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV