Constellation Brands (STZ) ($56.98) set a multi-year high at $59.92 on Sept. 19. My quarterly value level is $47.83 with a monthly risky level at $62.23.
Tech Data (TECD) ($50.36) set a second half 2013 high at $54.07 on Aug. 14 then held its 200-day SMA at $48.80 on Tuesday. My quarterly value level is $45.69 with a monthly risky level at $52.96.
Texas Industries (TXI) ($65.19) set a multi-year high at $73.30 on May 22 then traded as low as $57.83 on Aug. 19. My annual value level is $61.58 with a monthly risky level at $72.94.
Walgreen (WAG) ($54.51) set a multi-year high at $56.84 on Sept. 23. My semiannual value level is $46.02 with a monthly risky level at $55.53.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV